Skip the packaged stuff with this homemade alternative.
1⁄4 cupicing Sugar
1⁄2 cupnatural peanut butter
2 tablespoonsbutter (softened)
- Line a muffin tin with paper cups.
- Chop and melt half of the chocolate in a double boiler. Spoon melted chocolate into the cups. Freeze the pan.
- Warm the peanut butter in the microwave so it is pliable. Mix with butter and powdered sugar until it is fluffy.
- Spoon into the cups, and bang the muffin tin on the counter to settle everything in layers. Freeze again.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and spoon over top of the peanut butter layers. Bang on the counter if needed and freeze again.
- Serve cold from the fridge for crunchy texture.
- Print View
Add new comment