A simple, healthy hash brown recipe. imported from Recipe Import
1 cupgrated sweet potato or potato (or mix)
3⁄4 cupsgrated zucchini
1⁄4 cupdiced onion
1 tablespoonolive oil
- Peel and grate the potato or sweet potato. Set aside.
- Grate the zucchini and place in a colander. Season with salt. Allow five minutes for the salt to draw out excess moisture from the zucchini. Squeeze the zucchini and mix with the sweet potato.
- Add the diced onion, salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and allow to heat through.
- Form “pancakes” with the grated veggie mix, and cook on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Print View
Add new comment