Join Nourish, and local gardening experts for our upcoming Ask A Grower sessions!
Every two weeks, we will host an on-line garden check-in. We will focus on a seasonal topic, invite special guest experts & leave lots of time for trouble shooting & questions!
Bring your gardening challenges, wins and quandaries!
Potential topics are as follows, but are subject to change based on our Guest Gardener Experts and seasonal challenges gardeners are facing! If you are a gardening expert with knowledge to share, know of someone who you think would be a great workshop guest, or have a topic you would like to see us discuss, let us know!
*Workshops are on-line, once registered, you will receive the zoom link on the day of the workshop.
1) Thusday July 9th - Water!
2) Thursday July 23rd - Succession Planting
3) Thursday August 6th - Pulling Garlic & Planting Fall Crops
4) Thursday August 20th - Pest & Diseases
5) Thursday September 3rd - Preserving the Garden Harvest
6) Thursday September 17th - Saving seeds
7) Thursday October 8th (rescheduled from 1st) - Putting your garden to bed