Anyone who has ever baked with apples will recall the wonderful aromas that fill the kitchen. These muffins smell great and taste awesome.
1 cupall purpose flour
1 cupwhole wheat flour
2 teaspoonsbaking powder
1⁄2 cupbutter (melted)
2apples (peeled and chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix together the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and then mix the dry into the wet ingredients. Use a wooden spoon and stir until the ingredients are just combined. Do not over mix.
- Drop spoonfuls of the batter into the muffin cups so that they are 3/4 of the way full. Bake in the centre rack of the oven until they are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool and then store them in an airtight container, or freeze them to keep fresh.
- Print View
Add new comment