Have you heard of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals? In 2015, the UN identified 17 SDGs with the explicit purpose to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure peace and prosperity for all by 2030. To get there, they set 169 targets and 232 performance indicators. While the UN’s scope is global in nature, many of the 17 SDGs are directly related to our local efforts at Nourish. That’s why we’ve framed our 2021-22 Impact Report around them.
Which of the 17 SDGs do we work on at Nourish?
- No Poverty: End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Zero Hunger: End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition, and promote sustainable agriculture
- Good Health and Well-being: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Quality Education: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Gender Equality: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Reduced Inequalities: Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Sustainable Cities and Communities: Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Responsible Consumption and Production: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Climate Action: Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
Read our latest Impact Report to learn more about how we have worked towards these goals.